You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- Forms related cookies When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel lazy to read all of the above, be reinsured that:
- We do not store data related to your personal info
- We do not send harmful content
This is a blogging website with wiki content, our main goal is to spread knowledge for beguinners, intermediaries, and advanced users in Email Marketing and SMTP related fields. Except this, nothing you have to worry about, since we don’t even have a subscription service (user backend interface with a login).